Up to £27000 per annum
Reception Manager – £27,000 per annum
Management experience required
Near Kentish Town West
Reception manager required for a busy GP surgery near Kentish Town West. Experience in a GP surgery setting is essential, and you must have experience managing a team. Knowledge of EMIS Web is also required.
If you are a GP Reception Manager looking for a new position, this exciting practice with a supportive team and great leadership are looking for a full-time, enthusiastic leader to guide their reception staff in delivering excellent patient care. The surgery has a large range of patients from a wide catchment area, so versatility is key.
Your duties will include:
– Managing and training the existing reception team and inducting new staff
– Perform staff appraisals and one-to-one meetings
– Set an example for great customer service and patient care
– Deal with patient enquiries via phone and email
– Liaise with doctors and other staff members to ensure smooth collaboration
– Ensure the values and policies of the surgery are upheld within your team
– Create and maintain an effective and efficient reception service
The right candidate will have existing experience as a reception manager in a GP surgery or similar clinical setting. Knowledge of EMIS Web is essential.
– Reliable, organised and able to prioritise your time
– Resilient and patient when speaking to customers
– Confident managing a team
– Friendly, approachable and a great leader
– Excellent communication skills
We will not shortlist any candidates who do not meet requirements at this stage, and unfortunately we may not be able to contact everyone who applies as we expect a high application rate for this role.
This Job Description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and will be reviewed annually in conjunction with an annual appraisal.
For more information on the role please contact Natalie Hawkins on 0203 794 2272 or email natalie.hawkins @ lifelinepermanent.com
Lifeline Permanent are a Specialist Healthcare Agency recruiting for Permanent positions. We are a NHS Framework Compliant supplier and a preferred partner to some of the largest private healthcare organisations across the UK.