Up to £10.85 per hour + + Benefits
Receptionist in GP Surgery
2 sites – Kilburn and Bloomsbury areas
£10.85 per hour
A busy, mixed demographic GP surgery in central London are looking for 2 o 3 receptionists across their two sites for immediate start. Experience is an advantage but not entirely necessary.
The roles need to cover 75 hours of work, so full-time and part-time could be available. The hours of work will be based on a flexi shift, with the early start at 7:45am and the latest finish at 8:15pm – shifts are 7.5 hours long with a paid lunch break.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a can-do attitude and a friendly demeanor. Our client expects candidates to be able to use their initiative when performing tasks, but full support will be provided.
Your duties will include:
– Booking appointments into the EMIS system
– Taking calls and speaking to patients
– Handling queries in a time-effective manner
– Organising and prioritising your workload
– Travelling between the two sites when required
One of the surgeries is very close to the university of London, and has a high student demographic, but the larger site has a varied demographic of residential patients.
– Experience in an administrative role or reception role is an advantage
– Positive, can-do attitude and attention to detail
– Patient and kind with a great telephone manner
– Well-presented and professional
If this sounds like you, then please apply online or call Natalie on 02037942272 for more information.