£32000 - £36000 per annum + bonus
We are currently looking to recruit a creative, innovative and experienced General Catering Manager for our client’s new venture opening in SW6, London.
This upmarket, chic restaurant/cafe will produce a fresh food menu using high quality ingredients and produce. Starting as a daytime restaurant/café, there are future plans for the site to offer fine dining in the evenings so there is opportunity to grow the business further.
As the General Catering Manager, you will be fully involved in the day to day running of the site and working closely with the owners to ensure their vision is fulfilled. Entrepreneurial abilities would be advantageous as you would need to look at ways to develop and grow the business as well as marketing and up-selling. This is a brand new venture so flexibility is vital as is the need to adapt quickly to any changes that make occur.
So what are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate would:
* Have Catering Manager experience ideally within in a boutique food based cafe or fine dining restaurant
* Have worked within a restaurant or high quality food establishment
* Be a total foodie
* Be a strong team player with the ability to work well with colleagues
* Have a good network of suppliers
* Be flexible and willing with the ability to adapt quickly to changes
* Financially astute
* Have an eye for detail and presentation
* Have good communication skills
* Have exceptional front of house and customer service skills
* Be creative and innovative with entrepreneurial abilities
The café will be open 6 days a week, 07.30 – 17.30 however with future plans to open in the evenings, there will the possibility of split shifts introuduced further down the line.
As well as a great salary, there is also a good bonus (based on KPI’s) and a real opportunity to progress your career.
If this sounds like the ideal job for you and you have the passion, drive and experience, please send your updated CV immediately for more details